Choose the garage door that’s right for you.
- Constructed of a 24-gauge steel or thinner steel skin
- No insulation
- Offers basic protection and security.
- Uses: Uninsulated or unattached garages
1-Layer Raynor Garage Doors
- Constructed of a 24-gauge steel or thinner steel skin.
- Fitted with a layer of expanded polystyrene board insulation and a thin, protective vinyl back cover.
- Insulation increases energy-efficiency and soundproofing and adds greater structural integrity for quieter operation.
- Offers good protection and security.
- Uses: Attached garages where energy savings is of some concern.
2-Layer Raynor Garage Doors
- Constructed of expanded polystyrene insulation or polyurethane insulation between two steel skins.
- Provides maximum energy efficiency, soundproofing and structural integrity.
- The quietest operating of all door types.
- Offers maximum protection and security.
- Attached Garages with Proximity to living spaces
- Attached garages with workshops or work areas
- Where energy savings and thermal efficiency are important
3-Layer Raynor Garage Doors