Choose the garage door that’s right for you. There are many different levels of insulation and options that can affect your garage door decisions. Take a look below to see what designs interest you the most.
- Constructed of a 24-gauge steel or thinner steel skin
- No insulation
- Offers basic protection and security.
- Uses: Uninsulated or unattached garages
1-Layer Raynor Garage Door Models:
- Constructed of a 24-gauge steel or thinner steel skin.
- Fitted with a layer of expanded polystyrene board insulation and a thin, protective vinyl back cover.
- Insulation increases energy-efficiency and soundproofing and adds greater structural integrity for quieter operation. 5.5 R-value.
- Offers good protection and security.
- Uses: Attached garages where energy savings is of some concern.
2-Layer Raynor Garage Door Models:
- Constructed of expanded polystyrene insulation or polyurethane insulation between two steel skins.
- Provides maximum energy efficiency, soundproofing and structural integrity.
- The quietest operating of all door types.
- Offers maximum protection and security.
- Attached Garages with Proximity to living spaces
- Attached garages with workshops or work areas
- Where energy savings and thermal efficiency are important
3-Layer Raynor Garage Doors